| Business Area:
Police and Crime Commissioner
£40,950 - £44,394
| Hours per Week:
| Additional Working Conditions:
Suitable for Job Share, Flexi-time, Part Time
| Type of Contract:
The Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner are currently seeking an innovative Evidence and Evaluation Lead to join us on a permanent basis.
This is a great opportunity to lead the Violence Reduction Network Strategic Priority around Evidence and Evaluation. Helping to make Leicestershire a safer place, you will contribute to the development of a range of data products to enhance the understanding of violence locally.
Looking for variety? You will work with partners to increase the use and quality of evaluation across services and interventions including the delivery of Theory of Change workshops and reviewing evaluation plans and specifications.
The must haves
- Educated to postgraduate in a relevant subject including a focus on research.
- Knowledge of the evidence-based on violence prevention and familiarity with relevant ‘what works’ toolkits (e.g., the Youth Endowment Fund and the College of Policing).
- Experience of working within a multi-agency environment with operational and senior stakeholders and leading relevant work streams on behalf of Strategic Boards and/or other multi-agency partnership arrangements.
- Experience of developing and implementing evidence-based service design, and monitoring, evaluation and learning frameworks.
- Extensive experience of working in research settings and leading evaluations using both quantitative and qualitative data to demonstrate impact, process, and value for money.
What’s in it for you?
At the Office of the Police Crime Commissioner, we aim to create an environment that puts people first. We want you to feel supported in everything you do, so you can give your very best. What’s more, we have a range of reward and benefits such as yearly salary increments, Bluelight Card (discounts), flexi scheme, pension contribution scheme, cycle to work scheme and so much more.
For part time hours the salary will be calculated on a pro-rata basis, this is based on the number of hours for the vacancy.
Closing Date: Sunday 1st October 2023 at 23:55
Shortlisting: 2nd October 2023
Interviews: w/c 9th October 2023
for more information on the vacancy and to apply online.